YuktiPro Terms of Service
Updated August 27, 2013
By using yuktipro.com, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
Yuktipro reserves the right to update and change the Service (the website, its content and functionality) and the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any changes to the current Service or Terms of Service shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. You agree that Yuktipro cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- You must be 16 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as you'd like.
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Customers may access their Yuktipro account data via an API (Application Program Interface). Any use of the API, including use of the API through a third-party product that accesses Yuktipro, is bound by the terms of this agreement plus the following specific terms:
- You expressly understand and agree that Yuktipro shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Yuktipro has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from your use of the API or third-party products that access data via the API.
- Abuse or excessively frequent requests to Yuktipro via the API may result in the temporary or permanent suspension of your account's access to the API. Yuktipro, in its sole discretion, will determine abuse or excessive usage of the API. Yuktipro may, but has no obligation, to make an attempt via email to warn the account owner prior to such suspension.
- Yuktipro reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, your access to the API (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- A valid credit card is required for paying accounts.
- If you initially sign up for an account, and you don't cancel that account within 30 days, you will be billed monthly starting on the 30th day after your account was initially created. If you cancel prior to the processing of your first invoice on the 30th day, you will not be charged.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly or yearly basis and is non-refundable. Yuktipro may establish or vary billing dates from time to time. In such case you may be billed to prepay for periods shorter than your chosen billing period, but never for periods longer, than your chosen period. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- All fees are inclusive of all our taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of any taxes, levies, or duties, should they apply to your business by your taxing authorities.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your Account. Yuktipro may, but does not have responsibility to warn you prior to executing such downgrade. Under no circumstances shall Yuktipro accept any liability for any such loss.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time by clicking on the Account link in the navigation bar at the top of the screen. The Account screen provides a cancellation link.
- All of your Content will be deleted from the Service maximum within 7 days from cancellation. This information can not be recovered once your account is cancelled.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
- Yuktipro, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Yuktipro service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. Yuktipro reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Yuktipro reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Yuktipro Site (youktipro.com) or the Service itself.
- Yuktipro shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- All content posted on the Service is must comply with U.S. copyright law.
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours.
- Yuktipro does not pre-screen Content, but Yuktipro and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- The look and feel of the Service is copyright©Yukti Group Holdings. All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design elements without express written permission from Yuktipro.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only provided on an 'as is' basis through a link on the Site (yuktipro.com).
- You understand that Yuktipro uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, Yuktipro, or any other Yuktipro service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Yuktipro.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Yuktipro customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- Yuktipro does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Yuktipro shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Yuktipro has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of Yuktipro to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Yuktipro and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Yuktipro (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to support at Yuktipro dot com.